Terms and Conditions
Below you will find the arrangements that we would like to make with you. We think it is important to be transparent and clear about this. These provisions apply as soon as you are enrolled for a training/ workshop or have made an appointment for an individual session.
1. Trainings, courses, group sessions (hereinafter referred to as courses)
- The registration is preferably done via the web tool at talentinterlock.com
You can also register by mail (hello@talentinterlock) or by telephone (0474 986555).
You will then receive a confirmation of your registration, finalising your subscription.
- Prices are excluding VAT but VAT don’t apply.
By the participant:
We free up time to prepare the courses. We do regular interviews and take time to compose the groups. Hence we wish to apply the following cancellation terms:
- You can only cancel by a letter or email of which the reception has been
- Cancellation of a course with a duration longer than two days: Cancellation can be made up to 6 weeks prior to the start of the course, provided that a fee of 20% of the subscription fee (excluding VAT) is
- Cancellation of a course with a duration of two days or less: Cancellation can be made up to 2 weeks prior to the start of the course, free of charge. Cancellation can be made up to 5 business days prior to the start of the course, provided that a fee of 20% of the subscription fee (excluding VAT) is paid.
- In case of a later cancellation, the full registration fee will remain In agreement with us, it is possible to propose someone to take your place. However, you remain responsible for the payment of the due amount.
By Talent Interlock:
If the minimum number of participants for a course is not reached or in case of unforeseen circumstances or force majeure, we reserve the right not to continue the course. Alternatively, the training may be shifted to other data. The participant is always entitled to refuse to follow the training on these new data. In that case or if the training is not shifted to other dates, the paid registration fee will be fully refunded, without any interest.
Payment of the invoice
- If the payment is made by bank transfer, the invoice must be paid no later than 15 days after receipt and at least before the start of the
- If you have enrolled shortly before starting, a proof of payment must be submitted at the start of the program.
- If the invoice is not paid in time, we will send a reminder email and / or contact you a maximum of two times. If there is no payment yet, we will send you a registered notice of cancellation and the invoice will be automatically increased with 15% of the amount due, with a minimum of 50 euros, without prejudice to the legally established late-payment interest and the legal costs incurred’.
All intellectual property rights resting on the courses and other developed material belong to Talent Interlock.
Expectations during the training
We expect you to be present on time. Also, check for yourself whether the training corresponds to your own needs and skills. During the course, you are invited to reflect and to give open and honest feedback.
2. Individual sessions:
After you make an appointment, you will receive an email confirming the time and duration of the session. The fee for the session will also be mentioned. During the first session, the terms of payment will be discussed.
You can cancel your appointment until 2 business days before the date of the event and this at no additional cost. In case of later cancellations, the full price of the session will be charged.
Talent Interlock will include your contact information in a mailing list, which aims to inform you regularly about Talent Interlock’s activities and products. Your contact information will in no case be passed on to third parties, if not explicitly stated. You can also unsubscribe from this mailing list. You can also always request to access or to change your contact information.
Following are the details of how we use your data on our website: https://talentinterlock.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
4. Disagreements and conflicts
In the event of a disagreement or conflict between you and us, we commit ourselves to first discuss the problem, openly honestly and constructively with each other, in order to find a solution that works for both sides. If it turns out that a conversation could not be possible for any reason then we will appoint an authorised mediator and work with them to find a solution. We commit ourselves to review at least 2 full- time sessions with this mediator before any steps are taken to a court to resolve the dispute. The costs of this mediation are divided equally between us. If the negotiated mediation process does not result in a solution to the conflict, it may be submitted to the competent court for resolution. The Courts of the district of Leuven are competent and Belgian law applies.